Thursday, March 17, 2011

Favorite Memory

One of my favorite childhood memories is going to the park with my Dad after school. When I was in pre-school and kindergarten I would wait everyday (except when it was too cold) at 4:30 for my Dad to come pick me and take me to a park. That would be my treat for the day if I was a good girl at school and didn’t screw around at nap time. The park I learned how to swing myself on was Frame Park, I remember being so excited like it was the coolest thing in the world. I don’t know why but it is one of my happiest memories. Always it brings a smile to my face.
Things used to be so easy back then the only thing I had to worry about was not falling down and getting hurt. There were no stupid fights about when I had to go bed, what I’m wearing to school, or even how many texts messages I have. Even though I have unlimited. Things used to be so simple I had my clothes picked out for me and by 8:30 I would be all crashed out. I guess this is why it’s one of my favorite memories. It was just easy, simple, and in general it made me happy spending time with my Dad every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment