Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Dells

One of my favorite places to go is the dells. All the girls select basketball get to go up each year for a basketball tournament. It is so much fun, my favorite tournament of the year not including state. This year we went up to the Wilderness. It has 3 massive water parks, 2 giant arcades, and an indoor playground. There are lots of memories that I will always have that are from the dells. From the first car ride going up there to the way back home. These experiences will stick with me forever as good childhood memories. Plus we won the whole tournament for the 3rd year straight which is always a bonus.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I would say the same, that tournament is pretty awesome! Good job on small piece of writing. I see on your blog you mostly have posts on summaries of books you've read. Try doing different posts. Including possibly non-fiction or fiction posts.

    ReplyDelete