Wednesday, November 23, 2011

This is “Unbelievable”

Author’s note: I decided to read this book because I watch the tv series. Yes there are some differences but in the tv series we are still waiting to find out who –A is. Hopefully soon, it’s been three long seasons!
In this week’s blog addition of Booksbecrazy.com the specialty book I Mariah Bieber am critiquing is Unbelievable. To me it was the best book out of the four because they finally got somewhere catching the killer and finding out whom –A is. The other books kept dragging on and on. The clues getting us nowhere really, all of them were minor. That’s why it made this book so intriguing to read.
I’m not going to be a spoiler but if you think about it and look back at each one of these books it’s pretty obvious who –A is especially in the book 3 Perfect when Hanna Marin notices the number –A texts from. It’s a number she knows all too well from a person that’s way too close and has a dark past herself. “Except the text wasn’t from A. It had been from a regular cell phone number a number Hanna knew well.”
At the end I bet all of the girls were relieved to know that the killer and the psycho path –A were gone. I mean how would you like it if you got those freak situations happening to you and have all you dirty little secrets poured out into the world. Personally I would get know where in life and be curled up in a ball wanting to hide if all my secrets were spilled. Luckily the hardships are over. Or so it seems because they left a cliff hanger at the end. “She watched as it cruised down the street, turned right at the light disappeared. Her blood chilled. It couldn’t have been her, she told herself. Could it have?”  Is Ali not dead? Is she back? Find out in book 5 Wicked! Till next week for a new book I'm out.
Deuces,
             Mariah Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment