Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sometimes

                     Sometimes I wish I could go back to the day where the hardest thing I had to do was tie my shoes. Now I worry about everything and I just wish sometimes I could go back to the days.  All the time now I have to worry about making a mistake or to do my school work it’s so hard and sometimes I wish I could only have to worry about staying in the lines for coloring. Before drama was when someone stole your cookies at snack time now it’s a whole different story so sometimes I wish those were my problems. In the old days I worried about if I could bounce or even kick a ball ten feet. Now I worry if I can make the reverse layup in basketball, get fouled while doing that and make my free throws. Sometimes I wish it was that easy. All the things in the world I wanted when I was little money was no object to me, now I’m saving pennies for collage. It was so much easier when I was little. I miss those days but when I think back I was a lucky little girl and I have to grow up. Just sometimes I like my life right now I’ m pretty lucky for what I have. Because I know other people have way bigger issues.   

No comments:

Post a Comment