Friday, May 20, 2011

Kleinfeld

               When I am older there is a couple things I want to do. One of those things I want to do is go to Kleinfeld. It has the largest selection of bridal gowns in the world. Also it is home of the show to Say Yes to the Dress. I’m officially obsessed with that show. All these brides who find there perfect dress. It makes me so anxious and makes me want to go there as soon as possible. There is only one problem though………………….. I’m to young too get married. That put a damper on my thoughts of going there. Now I just have to wait till it’s my time so then I can go say yes to the dress.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this show but it sounds like a fun one to watch. Trust me, don't be in a hurry to get married; travel, have your own apartment, and enjoy life on your own first. That's what I did, and I've never regretted it.

    ReplyDelete