Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Days

                Snow days are so much fun. Personally I love them because I get to sleep in. Usually I get up at 5:45. So when I get opportunities of snow days I sleep in till about 10:00. This last snow day we had I didn’t get to do too much because I got snowed in. But I remember as a little kid I would go out and play in the snow all day with my neighbors. We would sled; make snow angels, snow forts, snow men, snowball fights.  Our parents would have to bribe us to come in with hot chocolate. These are some of my greatest memories as a kid. So whenever I have a snow day all those wonderful memories come back.

1 comment:

  1. I liked that post, even though it was short, you got to the point. I like how you included your childhood experience and thoughts. You were also very descriptive too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete