Friday, February 17, 2012

Watch Out for "It"

Author’s note: On page 152 Melinda writes a note to Rachel warning her to stay away from Andy Evans. I’m writing in the point of view of me and what I would say to her.

            Rachel,
           
I know you don’t like to be seen with me anymore or to talk to me because of what you think I did. Truthfully I wouldn’t want to be friends with such a sorrowful person like me either but slowly I am finding myself again, that’s how I got the courage to write you this letter. Andy Evans isn’t the sweet innocent guy he seems to be, he is a deceiving sex crazed boy that thinks he can get away with anything. I don’t want you to get hurt like I did, so I’m warning you to stay away.

Best Regards,
                         Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment