Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Music

        Music can fill you up or bring you down. Each song has a story. Not all are good sometimes just listening to the lyrics makes you feel sad. Also to think that a real life person is going through this can make it worse. Not saying all songs are sad and make you feel down. Justin Bieber always makes me feel better if I listen to him. Everyone has their own taste of music to express them self or it could just be their culture. Music brings people together whether they know it or not.

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right in saying that music effects us in differnet ways, and what one person finds enjoyable another might not. I definitely have my personal favorites for certain moods I'm in; songs or artist that I always turn to when I'm in a funk, or feeling good. Thanks for sharing; this was an interesting post.

    ReplyDelete