Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Justin Bieber


            Justin Bieber has made 2 albums and is wildly popular for teen girls. What I have noticed though is that a bunch of boys hate Justin Bieber. I don’t know why though. I believe it’s because of his fame and how pretty much every teen girl wants to marry him. But I don’t know the real reason is, no boy will own up to any confessions about this situation. Personally I don’t LOVE Justin, but I don’t hate him either. What I don’t like about him is he sings about things I don’t think he knows much about. What I am talking about is love. He has had a couple girlfriends but what does he know about love?
            I like some of his songs such as “That should be me,” “Somebody to love ,” “Baby,” “Love me” “One time,” “One less lonely girl,” “Never say never,” “Favorite girl,”and “U smile.” They’re a little cheesy though, but a good kind of cheesy. The kind where it’s so cheesy it’s cute. I bet Justin Bieber could use his songs cheesy pick up lines. Just the titles of the song could be made up into one. He would be like“U smile I smile.” You are my “Favorite girl. “Baby” I will be that “Somebody to love.” So “Love me!” It will take you “One time” for you to fall in love. So “Never say never.” We will be together and you will be that “One less lonely girl.” All the other guys will be saying “That should be me.” Over all I think Justin Bieber is a pretty good celebrity over all. Meaning he hasn’t done anything in general to upset the public and is pretty cute and nice. So I honestly don’t know why the boys hate him.  
               

1 comment:

  1. Well some boys don't like him because he gets all the girls to side with him. Some don't like his music and some think he's weird for having his own brand of nail polish. It's just an opinion, not a fact because people think different things about him. I personally don't like his music all that much.

    ReplyDelete